Welcome to Hunter Ice Skating Stadium
Come in to Hunter Ice Skating Stadium at Warners Bay and enter a whole new world of frozen fun!
Just up the road from McDonald's Warners Bay.
Your price of admission lets you skate as long as you like plus you can start and finish whenever you like within the public session time.
In compliance with health orders issued by the NSW Government, the following conditions of entry are applicable from October 11, 2021:
• Every person over the age of 16 who enters Hunter Ice Skating Stadium must present evidence of receiving both doses of a covid vaccine
• People under the age of 16 are allowed entry regardless of vaccination status, but must sign in to the Service NSW QR code system, and be prepared to show ID if requested by staff
• Masks must be worn at all times by people over the age of 12 unless consuming food or drink
• Social distancing of 1.5m between people not from the same household must be observed
• All people who enter Hunter Ice Skating Stadium must scan in using the Service NSW QR Code system
HISS now offers FREE High Speed Internet!
Thanks to Escadia and Ruckus Wireless.
Use network HISS-Guest to connect.
HISS has an air-conditioned cafe with a great range of food, snacks and beverages.
Non-skating Spectators can purchase hot food and drinks at the StarPucks Cafe
Kailani Craine - Ranked #1 Female Australian Figure Skater 2014, 2015 & 2016. Proudly sponsored by Hunter Ice Skating Stadium
We have skating frames in a designated
area for beginners to get comfortable with being on the ice in skates!
Public Sessions cater for all skill levels. An area is set aside for beginners where they can use specially designed skating frames to assist with balance during those first tentative steps on the ice!
Spectators may enter the rink free and enjoy a relaxing cuppa in the air conditioned comfort of the Starpucks Cafe.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size rental skates do you have?
Our Rental Skates range from a Kids 9 up to an Adults 14.
What's the age limit for ice skating?
There's no defined age limit - it's completely up to the parents to decide if their children are ready to try the ice.
What if I can't skate?
We have frames for beginners to hold onto until they are confident enough to try skating on their own.
Can I bring a wheelchair or a stroller onto the ice?
This is perfectly OK as long as there is constantly a responsible person in control of the stroller or wheelchair.
Do you have lockers?
Lockers are available for securing your belongings - at a cost of $3 for 2 hours and $1 for each hour after that to a max of $6 for the day.
Can I bring food in?
Our Cafe is run by an independent business - so unfortunately we do not allow external food to be brought into the ice rink.
Where are you?